The Head Carve HT is exceptionally warm. Additional padding in the toe of the liner make the HT (high-thermal) version one of the warmest options available. For the little ones who get cold easily, this is a wise choice.
* Easy Entry Junion Shell
* Liner: Carve w/ Custom Foot bed
* Ability Level: Beginner
* Buckles: 1, 2 or 3 Plastic Buckles it depends on the size
* Super light shell: Great for casual skiers because these boots are the easiest to walk around in, easiest to take off and put on and help reduce fatigue.
* Carve junior liner: This basic, yet comfortable liner offers adequate support for the little ones and enough insulation to keep them warm (and complaining less). The comfort footbed will give a bit of extra support in the heel and arch.
* High Thermal: This boot features extra thermal material in the toe of the boot to keep your foot a little extra warm.
* Plastic Buckles: Lightweight and easy to use, plastic boot buckles are the default choice found on most beginner and lower intermediate boots. Sometimes they will be found on more advanced models to save on weight, or to make the boots more affordable.