The conqueror of wide open spaces, Rossignol B2W loves powder, crud and funky snow—yet still has amazing grip on the hardpack.
* Designed for the expert woman skier who wants total versatility, this pair of skis goes anywhere and does anything
* Shock-dampening material is built into the surface of the skis under the bindings to filter vibrations, increasing comfort and precision
* Microcell foam core absorbs shocks, improving control
* Free Dualtec structure connects the cap and sidewalls with 20° angles to facilitate a variety of turn shapes
* The cap boosts precision and protects the sidewalls, optimizing energy transmission to the edges
* Shark Nose technology—an aluminum insert integrated into the tip of the ski—increases torsional rigidity for enhanced control at high speeds
* Wide, continuous edges, thick ABS sidewalls and fiber-metal structure give skis the strength to stand up to freeriding.