Used Ride Fleetwood Snowboard Miscellaneous
The wide, free-riding Fleetwood board offers advanced response and snap, plus easy turning for superior all-mountain performance.
- Tip-to-tail, rail-to-rail, 100% wood Progression CoreŽ offers a smooth, responsive ride and a lively natural flex
- New Thin Con Sidewall construction with a 45-degree angle is thinner for less weight and gives a more precise edge control for an increased hold
- Structurally strong and lightweight, the top and base are wrapped in a web of stitched biaxial glass increasing torsional stiffness and snap
- Directional shape offers excellent control under varying conditions
- Steel edges plus aluminum tip and tail offer maximum protection and durability
- Durable 1500-grade extruded fusion base keeps you moving fast in all types of snow--and it's easy to repair to boot.
- Wider width excels in deep powder and prevents toe drag for big-footed riders